The Product Warranty
1 Year Limited Warranty
All our timber products are supplied with a 1 Year limited Warranty subject to the following terms:
- The guarantee does not cover movement, warping or splitting of timber products over time.
- Any warranty offered is only valid for goods within the United Kingdom.
- All products sold are for domestic use only unless otherwise stated in the description and/or product pages.
Validity of Guarantee
The product build instructions which are supplied with each building must be adhered to comply with the conditions of the guarantee. If any part of the timber is cut, notched or drilled then an approved cut-end treatment should be applied to comply with the conditions of the guarantee.
A suitable timber treatment should be applied at the time of first build or within 4 weeks of delivery and then applied every 12 months to maintain the appearance of the timber and to comply with the conditions of the guarantee. The application and/or mixing guidelines provided by the manufacturer of the timber treatment should be followed.
All cabins are supplied untreated.
The guarantee is invalid if:
- If the building has been customised or modified in any way.
- The person claiming is not the original purchaser of the building.
- The building has not been treated annually or as per the treatment manufacturers.
- The building has not been erected on a solid / concrete base or slabs.
- The building has not been erected, fitted or installed correctly.
- The building is or has been touching any external wall which can allow moisture to penetrate the timber.
Wood is a natural product and susceptible to changes in the external environment. Extremes of temperature or weather conditions will cause a reaction in the timber. Sawn timber and machine-rounded items in particular, may split. This will not affect the structural strength of the wood or the product guarantee.